- IFLR1000, 2013 recognized our practices in Guatemala. Our partners are recognized as “Leading lawyers” in their fields.
- We have been recommended by Chambers Latin America 2012 for our work in the following practice areas: Corporate & Commercial and Dispute Resolution.
- LEGAL 500 Page. 272 Legal 500 Latin America 2012 / Díaz-Durán & Asociados, has made its presence felt in recent years, gathering momentum in the market through its involvement in a succession of important transactions. In 2011, the team advised a major mining company on its application for an exploitation license in order to extend operations in the country. A respected corporate practitioner and litigator, Juan Pablo Carrasco is highly recommended. The team has an impressive list of national and international clients in a diverse range of areas such as investments, power generation, telecommunication and real estate.
- Damages and Lost Profits and its Regulation in The Labor Code
- The importance of rule of law in the development of the country
- Promoting the Future of International Businesses.
- Written employment contract and its importance for the employer
- Brands are very important assets that domestic firms should give importance
- 5 Points that a foreign person must not miss
- Importance and significance of labor audit for businesspeople.
Importancia y transcendencia de la Auditoría Laboral para el empresario.